Terms and Conditions
Prerequisites before the event
A Site visit at the discretion of Kiss PhotoBooth team can be organised upon notification by client 1 month before the event. Whether the Kiss PhotoBooth team can or cannot perform a site visit, the client should be aware of the terms & conditions and take required steps before the event date. In no circumstances should Kiss PhotoBooth be liable of any issues directly or indirectly related to not complying to the prerequisites specified here.
Due to the weight and the amount of equipment used, the site should be easily accessible. Customer should seek appropriate permissions in order for us to access the site by our vehicle (less than 20m). If stairs are present, client will require to provide people to help with the transport of the equipment.
- Customer should settle 50% of the invoice amount upon confirmation.
- No permanent booking will be done before such payment.
- Balance should be settled and cleared no later than 10 calendar days before the event date.
- Kiss PhotoBooth reserves the right to cancel the event if the client is more than 10 days late with the payment terms
Customer can cancel the lease without charge up to 45 days before the date agreed upon for delivery or pick up. After this period, Customer will be required to pay a cancellation fee calculated as follows :
|Date Kiss PhotoBooth is Notified of the Cancellation||Between 30 and 45 days before the expected date of event||Between 7 and 30 days before the expected date of event||Less than 7 days before the expected date of event|
|Compensation due as a percentage of total rental cost||15%||50%||100%|
- Customer should provide a draft of required photo layout not later than 7 days before date of event. Examples of photo layouts can be found here.
- A maximum of 3 versions (1st proposal and 2 revisions) per photo layout will be sent to customer for approval.
- In the case additional revisions are required a fee of Rs. 1,000 + VAT will be applicable.
- No requests for revisions (free or paid) will be considered 2 working days prior to the event.
- Photos are printed in standard 4 x 6 Inches (Approx. 10 x 15 cm) sizes unless otherwise agreed
- Kiss Photobooth logo will be included on all pictures (whether printed or on electronic copies)
- Printouts are unlimited during the rental at the rate of 1 printout per session. Duplicates can be provided through an additional fee.
- Access to all pictures, emails and reports will be provided via our secured Cloud platform
- The data and images will be stored on the cloud for a three-month period from the date of recovery of the Kiss PhotoBooth.
- We kindly request our Clients to download the medias using the 'Request Media' feature
- If weather conditions can constitute a threat (in the case the PhotoBooth is used outside) to any of the equipment. Conditions such as, but not limited to rain and wind.
- If there is any civil disorder, unsupervised pets or children nearby the equipment.
- If floor surface is muddy, soft, uneven or any nearby threat is present.
Displacing the PhotoBooth
Customer should also note that an extra fee may apply in case the Photo Booth has to be moved from one location to another during the event. The time taken to displace the equipment will be deducted from the rental period.
Common Requirements for the proper operation of the PhotoBooth
- AC Socket (French or UK) at a maximum distance of 15m from the location of the PhotoBooth
- In case client would like his own backdrop to be used, its proper installation is under his responsibility.
- For a better user experience, the sun should not be directly facing the user while he is posing
- Additional light source (like sun light during the day) on backdrop or Green Screen may result in bad photo results
Requirements for the proper operation of the PhotoBooth with the Green Screen
- No light source behind Green screen
- The green screen requires 3m height
- People should avoid wearing green
- Customers should take note of the space required in order to setup the PhotoBooth correctly. An area of 4 x 4m should be allocated for optimal operation. Please refer to the illustration below.
Kiss PhotoBooth reserves the right to cancel a reservation or an event by informing the customer in writing or by mail in the event of :
- the occurrence of contingencies beyond the reasonable control of either or both of the parties, including without limitation, war, fire, explosion, flood, strike, labour disputes, accident, breakdown, emergency repair or maintenance, cyclones, act of governmental authority, renovation, or by order of public authorities.
- The client becomes insolvent, or enters into financial liquidation.
- If this event can be detrimental to Kiss PhotoBooth.
These Terms & Conditions applies also to Fun PhotoBooth which provides corporate events such as End Of Years.
We are only a call away from you
Made possible using the best technologies